Saturday 24 January 2015

The Art of Making Coffins.

I like art that has powerful emotions.

I'd like to make a coffin someday. It's more lie art for myself than others because no one pays attention to it much since they're in mourning.

I'd like to first research on the person and make ones to fit their personalities. Really tiny ones for the people with OCD and anxiety disorders, just so they can feel safe, really large ones for the big and bold ones just so that every bit of their personality can fit in.

And for the over- achiever who lived a long and fruitful life , I'd carve each anecdote and achievement on the sides, contrasting images for the moody ones and a sunset for the saints.

I'd make heavy ones for the suicide victims and light ones for the teenager who died while trying to 'live on the edge'

The plainest ones would be for the babies who were born dead, they didn't get a chance to develop a personality and they shouldn't need to be remembered. The saddest of incidents should be forgotten.

No tomb stones should be built after they're buried. No one should know where my coffins are, the dead shouldn't be associated with physical places, they should only exist in memories.

I'd like my coffins very much, because they'd mean a lot, to just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment