Monday 30 November 2015

My teacher got hit by a bus. Over and over again. In my head.

I have no knowledge in terms of becoming a teacher. I don't know how to teach a class. I've never even tried helping my younger siblings with their math homework. But I know how to differentiate between a good human being and a bad one.

We all have had that one teacher who we have imagined getting hit by trucks or eaten alive by a tiger or getting pushed onto railway tracks. But that's just it. We imagine yelling at them , telling them what we think of them, telling them they suck at their profession, but all we can do is imagine.
The hierach goes like this - principal > teacher > student. Isn't that strange ? We pay the institution , the institution is focused and centered on us but we're at the bottom of the pyramid. We can't speak up when something goes wrong, so I'm writing this hoping and praying that a teacher like that read this.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
                            You are a terrible humanbeing and I hope you get Alzheimers soon and choke on your own spit.
You have been given an immense amount of power by our education system and you are abusing it. Ridculing and embaressing your students makes you a shitty person and an even worse teacher.
Your immaturity level is astounding and lower than my grades (just so you have a vague idea)
Denying everything you did to my mother will not change the past.

You're ugly and I'd rather stare at an old mans hairy asshole covered in shit.

Yours Unfaithfully,
Student.

No comments:

Post a Comment