Tuesday 2 December 2014

Comparing School and College

Comparing School and College
COMPARING SCHOOL AND COLLEGE

                                       People often text me and ask me how college is, and i don't know how to explain myself. School had this security and comfort of being around people you have grown up with and teachers who know you by name, but there is something comforting in the fact that you can loose that security and still be okay. It's your choice as to whether you wish to have spare time or not and it is what you do with that time that matters.

It's easy for me to be myself because i feel like there is a lot of people who accept me and appreciate me for being myself, everyone's just fun loving people who don's take anything too seriously, it's way easier to talk to people also and things are different coming from a highly sheltered background but there's something about taking trains and buses that feels good, like you don't need to depend on other people too much. There's very few superficial people in college, almost none, no one cares enough to gossip about you if they don't know you and they are more accepting. I guess everyone needs a change in atmosphere.


But i still miss the sense of dependability that i had with school people , it's hard to know who you can depend on in college and i guess that will come with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment